Saturday, May 8, 2010

Leptin-licious!

Here are just some pics of some of the yummy food we eat! Food never looks as good in pictures...but seriously, I could LIVE on this stuff!

This is Chris' domain but I man the veggies sometimes. Here are breasts and thighs, corn, and cherry tomatoes. YUM! Did you know that the healthy nutrient, Lycopene, is only accessible in tomatoes when they are cooked? You can get it fresh in Watermelon, though!



Ready for eating! So yummy!


My favorite new beverage on one of my favorite books! This drink is sparkling water, a tablespoon of pomegranate concentrate, and a dash of lime juice. The book is Between, Georgia by Joshlyn Jackson. Both great for a summer treat!

This is my breakfast. Three egg whites, fresh sliced grape tomatoes, chopped onion, fresh spinach, fresh mushrooms, Kroger Zesty blend, and a sprinkling of mozzarella. Protein every morning has CHANGED my life! Find more info on the foods that keep me going here.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Joshilyn Jackson books! I just finished "The Girl Who Stopped Swimming." It wasn't as good as her other two books, but she is such a gifted writer! Your food looks delicious.... I may just have to come up your way and get some :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on girl! I read that one too and wasn't as pleased. but I do love the way she writes! Read The Garden Angel by Mindy Friddle. One that I will never part with!

    ReplyDelete