Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Greatness of Creative Minds

Sometimes I am just blown away by the unique creativity that people possess. In my new blogging venture, I have come across so many amazing creators, innovators, and thinkers. I find it challenging, inspiring, and encouraging to be learning so much from these other women.

You have seen it all over my facebook page and on here, but this is an inspiring blog and this is a great giveaway- Lisa Leonard's Beautiful Jewelry!

I am hoping to win a gift certificate for myself but I encourage you all to follow these ladies and find more blogs to follow and admire. To make it easy- sign up with Google Reader or Bloglines and you can add your favorite blogs to your account to keep up with any updates. I live off of my daily blog reading!

Have fun and go win that jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment