Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stuff for the Bird-day Party- part one.

I used these instructions thanks to April Bagwell with my own spin to make two small heart wreaths for Maddy's upcoming bird-day party in April.

The idea is simple...cut out tons of felt circles and pin them to a foam wreath form. I truly made this a 30 minute project. I wanted to use pink and brown felt for Maddy's color theme. I cut these circles quickly. I started with pink and cut about 25 circles then started to pin them around the exterior of the form and continued to cut and pin until I was done with pink. Then I did the same with the brown felt and filled in the middle of the heart form.






Then I pinned a green polka dot ribbon to the back. DONE! Easy Peesy.

Here is the final project.


Next project is Yarn Wreaths for the doors at the party. Still working on the prototype....looking forward to sharing with you!

eryn




No comments:

Post a Comment