Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Bird-day decor

Here are a few shots of how the day came together!!
All the decor you see above is hand made...My mom made the pomander balls in 2007 for my wedding and we just spruced them up with new ribbon. You can see the felt wreaths I made, the bird mobile, and the coffee filter banner! Yes, I am quite proud!
Table with all the photos we had printed around the house...plus some new ones! Plates and napkins on sale!

I am just pleased as punch with this banner...had to post another picture.
My sweet sweet daddy took the story I wrote for Maddy and lovingly pasted paper together to mount it. So sweet.
Sweet chocolate cake my mom made and decorated with birds to match the mobile I made.
Her talent really knows no bounds...these cake pops were delish!
Finished table!


Even had time to steal a kiss!

No matter what...this girl smiled!!! She is listening to elmo sing to her at this specific moment!
And the grand finale...the smash cake!

After the festivities were done, friends and family joined in a huge badminton game with 7 people per team. Totally perfect and totally fun!!!!

Thanks for all who helped!



No comments:

Post a Comment